Tickets available on the UK website

I am interested in purchasing the 14 day ticket. I’m based in the US.

Can someone explain to me how to buy these tickets like I am 5. If I switch the top to US$, the Disney ticket option disappears. If I leave it at UK, how does that work if I am paying with an US$ credit card. Also, what specific credit cards eliminate any foreign transaction fees? I have many to choose from. Thank you!
Go to attraction tickets. Switch the flag to Ireland ( I’ve always paid in Euros since the exchange is slightly better than paying in British pounds).
Select the 14 day tickets. Enter your payment info. I use a US credit card and it just does the exchange into Euros automatically when you purchase. There’s no need to skirt around anything, just enter your info and credit card as normal. Once paid in full, you enter the tickets in your My Disney Experience and you are set to go!

I am interested in purchasing the 14 day ticket. I’m based in the US.

Can someone explain to me how to buy these tickets like I am 5. If I switch the top to US$, the Disney ticket option disappears. If I leave it at UK, how does that work if I am paying with an US$ credit card. Also, what specific credit cards eliminate any foreign transaction fees? I have many to choose from. Thank you!
You may need to contact your credit card company to see if they charge an international transaction fee. Some do, some do not. Discover does not, my free Disney Visa does. You can Google the exchange rate to see the conversation to USD. Also, you may have to go to the Disney UK site to link your tickets, I was not able to do it on the US version. However, they do appear there now after using the UK site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter